Saturday, March 28, 2015

FOOD POISONING

Today was one of the worst days of my life.

At 4:00 this morning, I threw up 5 times. 

At 8:00, I left the house tired, dizzy, and dehydrated to attend a 7 hour long internship training session.  

However, the day gradually got better as my stomach recovered from the food poisoning and I was able to run the Firefly 5k race this evening.

There's a certain helpless feeling that comes when I am experiencing a large amount of pain from unknown causes at 4 in the morning.

I felt alone, with no one to help as my family members were all in deep asleep.

But I kept reminding myself to trust everything in God's hands because he ultimately holds my life in his hands.

Sorry this post was so short, I'm still recovering from dizziness and and a very weak body.

Thank you for reading this update, I hope to see you next Saturday! 

Aaron Chan

1 comment: