Saturday, March 21, 2015

Championship?

It's playoff week, and tomorrow I'll be playing in the final four for my SVAA team.  We haven't lost to any of the teams in our bracket, so I have high hopes for tomorrow.

I'm hoping I have my best performance tomorrow as it's my last game day I'll have for this league.

However I'm playing for a PSA team in a couple weeks, and I'm sure we'll have a higher level of competition, which will help my growth a lot.

This week was really tiring though, I had a lot of essays and projects I turned in.  However, my grades are getting higher, and I think I'm doing better.

My diet is still working, and I've gained 5 lbs already!  I gained 1 inch on my vertical which isn't good though.  I need to have gained 2.5 inches by now.

Sorry this post is so late, I had a busy day today 😄.

Thank you for reading my update!  See you next week!

Aaron Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment