Sunday, April 19, 2015

Family

Hey everyone,
Im sorry I forgot to post yesterday.

I spent a lot of time with my siblings and went to bed at 3:00 AM.

Yes, I did have homework and training I needed to get done, but I prioritize my family before all those.  So today, I'm cramming all my studying and training that I skipped from yesterday.  

This week as a whole was very monotonous.   Nothing really happened or changed, except that I was able to complete the training I hadn't been able to do before. 

I've been able to get up earlier before school and follow through on my daily schedules.
I might start playing for another basketball team in order to get more game experience. There are some things that can only be learned in game situations.  Not by training, not by film, and not by pickup.

I've also been eating better and doing recovery exercises more, and as a result I've been feeling much healthier and stronger.

So for this upcoming week, it's my goal to execute everything faster and better.  

Thanks for reading my 10th update, I hope to see you next week!

Aaron Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment