Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Diet

It finally ended.

I ended my diet yesterday, and I've gained over 5 pounds and 2 inches on my vertical.  I didn't reach my goal but I did enjoy the process.  

I'm probably going to start a new training plan this month, but I need to set aside enough time to study for my final exams and AP tests.

I can't wait for the summer because I know I'm going to get so much done.  I'm planning to take SAT classes, hoop 24/7(duh), get my drivers license, and work.

Last week, I was interviewed by PepsiCo for a job this summer, and if I don't get it, I'll probably work as a lifeguard.  When I get my license, I will be able to drive myself to work, KD, and basketball.  That would be extremely helpful as I don't have to count on someone else to give me a ride.

So for this new training plan, I'm going to use it only until the end of this month.  Instead of focusing on strength, I'm looking to work on skill and conditioning.  That means more skill-based workouts and lots of running(uh oh).

I will still complete my strength workouts but keep them limited to 2 times a week.

I noticed that I've been feeling low on energy for the past week.  I believe it's a result of not staying hydrated and not eating healthier foods.  In order to perform well on my exams, I've decided to eat more vegetables and drink more water.

That's all I have for you today, I hope you come back next week!

Aaron Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment