Monday, June 29, 2015

Injuries on Injuries on Injuries

To start this off, I hate injuries.

They force me to lose time to train and I can't perform as efficiently.

We can try and try to discover the "cure" for injuries, but for now we just have to accept the fact that no one is ever immune to injuries.

The past few weeks have been frustrating because I kept getting injured.  A pulled hamstring.  A sprained ankle.  A weak joint capsule.  A wrist injury that I have no idea what it is.  The list could go on and on.

It's really scary sometimes when I hear about some injuries that professional athletes go through.  It brings me face to face with the fact that no matter how high up you may be, no matter how "untouchable" you may feel, a split-second in the wrong place or position could leave you crippled and severely injured for life.  We are all helpless.

Yet I know there is one thing in which I can put my trust that will never fail me.  As Proverbs 30:5 says, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him".



I don't need to have the best doctor in the world, I don't need to have the strongest body in this planet, and I don't need to have the finest masseuse on earth to keep me injury free because they won't, they can't, and they never will be able to.

All I need to do is put 100 percent of my trust in God, and He will deliver me in my time of need.



Aaron Chan - 30

No comments:

Post a Comment